Corporate gifts help to build your company’s image, and giving gifts, for this purpose, helps to brand your product successfully to your target market. Around 67 percent of companies today give gifts to show appreciation for a loyal customer base, while 59 percent of businesses give gifts in order to promote and develop client and customer relationships. Another 57 percent of companies give gifts to generate goodwill and a strong branding presence in a community.
Branding Is the Word
Branding, it seems, is the operative business word in today’s competitive market place. Most consumers are asking themselves an important question, before they buy any product on the market. Why should they buy from your company? Branding is used to generate interest in your product and to send your particular business product out in front of today’s competition.
A brand that is well known, and, therefore, trusted is, more than likely, the product to purchase for most consumers. Today’s business savvy buyer will compare and contrast, shop around and, then, buy the best bargain. Your company’s product, with a well-known name, is going to be the product of choice, most of the time. Corporate gift giving is an effective method of sending you and your company ahead of the crowd.
Image Ideas for Corporate Gifts
Consumers are ready to research your business. Giving appropriate gifts, as a part of your corporate gift giving, is important, also. The following list of corporate gifts are practical and have a wide spread appeal, as business gifts:
- The right kind of gift says to today’s buyer that your company is a keeper. Business savvy shoppers are interested in notebooks, writing tablets and desk accessories, that they can use every day.
- Furniture gifts and decor items for a buyer’s home are popular. Coasters for a desk or conference table seem to find a home, with your company’s name on it.
- Trade show giveaways can be used to increase your business brand image. These gifts can be used as promotional gifts that include your business logo.
- Special client gifts are important to remember. A client who has been especially loyal will keep coming back, with a gift of appreciation.
- Edible gifts are appreciated, as are sports bottles and custom coffee mugs.
- Corporate pens always seem to find their way into your new client’s home. This idea never gets old. Tote bags are appreciated, by the younger on-the-go crowd.
The Fragrance Boutique was established in 1999 and specializes in affordable fragrance products which is ideal for corporate gifts. We have enjoyed tremendous growth and are continually expanding with new stores opening throughout the UK and South Africa.